Recess has made it easier than ever to accurately price your activation and booth spaces. Using historical event data we’ve created a Suggested Price algorithm to propose pricing that maximizes the value for both you and the brands.
HOW IT WORKS:
Make sure that the following fields are completed on the event form
- What day and time does the event start?
- What day and time does the event end?
- What is the highest number of attendees you think your event will have?
- What is the most realistic number of attendees you think your event will have?
- What is the lowest number of attendees you think your event will have?
On the 'Available Sponsorship On-Site Space' page, click to select the available booth/activation spaces that your event is able to offer to brand sponsors. Highlighted in blue, you will see the suggested price as pictured below.
Note: You are not required to use the suggested price. It is meant to be used as a guide if you’re unsure what your sponsorship spaces are worth.
In the text box, enter the price you would like to charge for your space. Below it, both the Recess fee and your payout will be displayed so you know exactly how much you’re taking home.
If you have additional questions about pricing, shoot us a message using the chat bubble in the bottom right or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.