- Does it cost money to sign up?
A: No, it’s free for event organizers to list their events on the Recess platform.
- Can I sign up my virtual event?
A: Yes! You'll go through the same sign-up process as if you had an in-person event except you'll select that your event is virtual and continue to fill out all of the virtual event questions.
- How do Brands discover my event?
A: After you publish your event information, brands then have the opportunity to search all events on the platform. Brands will then select the events that are the best fit for them and send a sponsorship offer for you to review and either accept or deny.
- How will we know if we get a sponsorship offer
A: If you receive an offer, you will receive a notification on your Recess account, as well as an email notification.
- If we use Recess, are we allowed to onboard additional non-Recess affiliated sponsors for our events?
A: Absolutely! By becoming a Recess partner you are under no obligation to have your sponsorships provided exclusively through Recess. In fact, if you introduce us to a new Brand or Event Organizer and they sign up to use Recess, we will PAY YOU a REFERRAL FEE!
- What kind of sponsorships do you bring to events?
A: From mobile gaming trucks to 3D Photo Booths, Free Food Trucks, and much more - the options are endless! We strive to bring sponsorship opportunities that not only help financially, but also enhance your event by providing additional activities, items, and experiences for your attendees to enjoy!
- Can we have multiple sponsors come to an event?
A: Of course! If you have multiple sponsors sending offers for your event, you are more than welcome to accept all of them as long as you have spaces for all of them.
- What size events do you send sponsors to?
A: We send sponsors to events of all sizes from 150 people to 100,000+ people.