Learn answers to frequently asked questions on getting paid from Bill.com
- What information do I need to set up my Bill.com account?
You will need your property or company’s routing number, account number, account holder name, and employer identification number. The link here explains step-by-step instructions on how to set up your account.
- What if someone from my company already has set up a Bill.com account?
- What if I have already set up a Bill.com account in the past?
If you already have a Bill.com account, they will detect if the invite was sent to the same email address you use to log into your account. After selecting Accept Invitation, you'll just need to sign in to your existing account. Select your existing account and you'll instantly be connected with Recess.
- Where do I upload my W9?
Please send your W9 to me via email at email@example.com as I will need this to get your payment processed.
- How will I know what event the payment is for?
You will be able to see it on your bill.com account once it has been paid to you in the memo bill description.
- Why does my identity need to be verified when setting up my account?
Bill.com does this to ensure security on the platform. This step will include questions to verify your personal identity, so please answer them based on information about you, not your business or employer.
- What if I don’t know my company’s routing and account number?
At Recess, we do not like to pay our organizers by check as we are committed to our environmental impact and take pride in paying our organizers soon after their event. Therefore, please check with your team to retrieve this information.